Reunite with your spouse with a little help from HBG.


Whether you’re travelling to another country for work, education, or residency, sometimes, you may have to stay separated from your spouse for a while. But, that doesn’t have to be the case for you. If you’re travelling to Canada or Australia, Himalayan Business Group can help you bring your spouse with you to travel or live together.

Partner Visa in Australia

To bring your spouse to Australia, you can pick from a variety of partner and dependent visa options. The basic eligibility criteria for all of these visa types is as follows:


  • You must have a permanent residency or
  • You should be an Australian or
  • You should be an eligible New Zealand citizen and
  • You should be an eligible sponsor
  • You must also have a genuine and ongoing relationship with your spouse (the applicant)


If you’re an international student in Australia, you are eligible to bring your family along. You can either include them on your original student visa application or apply for their visas after you have begun your degree in Australia. Dependent visas are available for partners, spouses, and unmarried children under the age of 18.


Also, if you meet the basic eligibility criteria mentioned above, you are eligible to bring your de facto spouse as well. However, the relationship must be genuine and ongoing with both parties willingly consenting to it. And, in circumstances where you don’t live with your partner, you must show the Department that the separation is merely temporary.


Here’s a list of all available partner/dependent visa options:


  • Sponsored Parent (Temporary) Visa (Subclass 870)
  • Partner (Temporary) Visa (Subclass 820) (Onshore)
  • Partner (Permanent) Visa (Subclass 801) (Onshore)
  • Partner (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 309) (Offshore)
  • Partner (Migrant) Visa (Subclass 100) (Offshore)
  • Prospective Marriage Visa (Subclass 300)

Basic Eligibility Criteria

  • You must be above the age of 18
  • You must be sponsored by an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident or eligible New Zealand citizen who is legally eligible to be a sponsor
  • You must fit all health and character requirements
  • Your dependent children (if any) can be included in your applications if they are meet certain eligibility requirements


HBG can help you even if your relationship has ended and one of the following circumstances apply to your situation:


There is a child of the relationship:


  • Your partner died but you can prove that your relationship would have continued if your partner had lived and you have close business, cultural or personal ties in Australia;
  • You or members of your family have been subjected to domestic violence.

Partner Visa in Canada

Are you a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or work permit holder who wants to bring your family to Canada? The Government of Canada permits qualified people over the age of 18 to sponsor dependent spouses, children, parents, partners, and grandparents to live with them in Canada to make it easier for families to live together. With our specialised Canada dependent visa services, Himalayan Business Group can assist you in reuniting with your family.


A Canadian Dependent Visa enables you to bring your dependents to Canada and allows them to work or study full-time if they have the necessary authorization. You can sponsor the following relatives for a dependent visa under the Canada Dependent Visa:


  • Spouse
  • Partner in common law
  • Conjugal partner
  • Children under the age of 21 financially dependent on you
  • Parents or grandparents financially dependent on you
  • A child you adopted outside Canada while you held a Canadian citizenship or PR
  • Close relatives such as your brother, sister, niece, nephew, uncle, aunt, or others

Eligibility Criteria

Here are the basic eligibility criteria that you need to meet to apply for the visa:


  • You must be 18 years or older
  • You should either be living in Canada, or intend to return to Canada after your spouse or partner becomes a permanent resident of Canada
  • You must ensure that you are able and willing to meet your spouse’s or partner’s basic financial needs for the next three years

Required Documentations

You’ll need the following documents to apply:


  • Passport & travel history
  • Background documentation
  • Spouse/partner documentation including marriage certificate
  • Other proof of relationship
  • Income proof of sponsor to show adequate finances
  • Completed application & consulate fees

Speak With Experts

    Search my
    Get in Touch with Experts for a Free Consultation